Thursday, May 14, 2009

a few days left...

My one month long visit in Japan is coming closer to the end...
Only a few days left.
We had a pretty good visit.
ate a lot, played a lot!
My daughter had a wonderful time.
Everyone loved her and adored her.
And she got tons of gifts! - lucky girl!!
I don't know how I am going to pack all the stuff, stuff we brought and gained,
into our small luggage....
My husband went back home earlier,
so I will be carrying my daughter in addition to my luggage all by myself!
I tried my best not to gain too much stuff.
But, it is so hard!
so many cute things over here in Japan...
It seems like I will have an extra bag with me on the way back.
My family doesn't want us to leave,
especially they want to keep their first granddaughter.
It is going to be hard to say good-bye to them at the airport... :(

No comments: