Wednesday, August 5, 2009

settling in

finally the move is kind of settled a bit.
mostly my sewing/craft corner left messy...
we were not online for a few days,
but yesterday found out that we could piggyback the Internet from the neighbours.
well, very S L O W Internet...

my husband B is taking a two weeks off,
and we are going up to Quadra Island to see his family for a few days.
B is also going to help his dad to build their new house.
(I don't know if I mentioned before, but he is a carpenter.
well, he prefers to be called a 'timberframer')
then, we are driving down to Ashland, Oregon,
and spend a week there!
ahhhhhhhhhh
I've been waiting for this trip so long!
I can't wait to get down there and see our lovely friends!
and go out to good restaurants there!

hope you all are having a wonderful summer!
summer is too short,
so enjoy as much as you can :)!
xo

No comments: