Friday, April 30, 2010

here we come!

our lives have been kind of crazy and very exhausting...
hard to live in an 'up-in-the-air' lifestyle with full on unknowns.

my creativity pretty much doesn't exist when things are chaotic like this,
and I get unmotivated and a bit depressed.
I know that it takes sometime to make a transition from one life/place to next,
and it doesn't always happen in the way and timing that you want.
but, it's been a quit challenge for my patience, that is for sure!
well, I hope it is ending soon, and I just can't wait to get on with my life soon...!


anyhow, we're going down to Portland, Oregon!!
and then to Ashland in a few days.

I have been to Portland a few times on a quick trip, but never explored much around the city.
do you have any suggestions on where to go, eat, and shop(maybe?)??

and that actually is the place we're thinking of moving!
we'll be checking out different neighborhoods around the city as well.
I'd love to hear your recommendations on safe good inspiring (and somewhat family oriented) neighborhood that might suite for our family!


ah I can't wait!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting what you are up to the last weeks. It surely is challenging finding the right place to live. I wish you all the best .. and I hope you find an inspiring place to live.