Saturday, December 25, 2010

happy holidays!

.hope everyone is having a nice warm happy christmas with your loved ones!
we're here on Quadra Island, BC, to spend the holiday with my hubby's family.
had a delicious turkey dinner last night and opened gifts this morning...
a lot of eating, sitting around and socializing, but quite chill christmas here.

I had been wanting to get myself a DSLR for a quite sometime now.
doing a little bit of research, but haven't had much to familiarize myself to the world of DSLR...

a friend of mine who is way into photography recommended me this one below.
Pentax Pentax K-x Digital SLR with 18-55mm Zoom Lens (Black)
<pic>

but as I said before I am a real beginner at camera/photography.

so, if you own a DSLR, I have a few of questions for you!
-which one(maker/model) do you have?
-what was selling point of your DSLR?
-any good site to visit to read up on DSLR, and to buy one? 

and any input/recommendation are more than welcome, and I really appreciate that :)




wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!!
xo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Nikon. But i recommend you checkout kenrockwell.com. he tries out every camera there is and gives pros and cons. that's how i decided for mine. good luck!