Saturday, March 14, 2009

rider's jacket

I made this jacket like a month ago. I dedicated precious little time I have in between caring my little baby girl for sewing. It took me almost a week to finish it. I worked so hard to finish it because I had been wanting this kind of jacket for a long time... It was going to be my postpartum gift :)


I finished making it, then put it on...







.....




I don't like it...




I REALLY don't like it on me....









Oh, well....


All the hard work I did to just finish my dream jacket was wasted....



Well, I guess not really....
Now, I am thinking of listing it on my Etsy shop ;)
Hope it will find a nice new home...

3 comments:

Lopi said...

Hey, hard work is never in vain. I'm sure you learned a lot of valuable things in the process of making the jacket.

a.b. said...

That^^ is so true. And I think it looks great! I wish I could do that!

::HARUNA:: said...

>lopi
that's true... nothing is useless!
i'm sure i learned some stuff... something...!


>anicia
thanks!
i'm sure you can!! you have the skill ;)