Sunday, November 29, 2009

pre-holiday sale announcement



I kind of got lost of the dates and forgot about the sale I mentioned in the previous post...
and just realized that was supposed to start TODAY!
because I am starting it a bit late, I extended the sale one day longer.
anyhow, the PRE-HOLIDAY SALE is here and here is how it works :)
PRE-HOLIDAY SALE
******************************************************************************
10% off on ALL the items in my store!
during Nov. 29th - Dec. 6th(till the midnight Pacific Time)
please put a discount code: PRE2009HOLIDAY in the box of "message to seller" when you check out
in order to receive the discount.
then I will refund the amount through Paypal.
*******************************************************************************
a lot of items in the store are one of a kind, unless it's mentioned it is custom order after the purchase.



Happy shopping :)


xo


No comments: