Monday, September 21, 2009

comfortably dressy

Oh
it's been a looooooooooooooooooong time since the last time I sewed something.

I FINALLY managed to make a dress last week.
I had an idea of making something comfortable, yet still kind of dressy at the same time.

I don't like dressed in something restricting and uncomfortable.
I decided to use jersey fabric.
I love jersey! - so comfortable.

I wanted to use (charcoal) grey,
but they didn't have the right color/weight jersey at the local fabric store I usually go to.

so, it became my Little Black Dress.
I got these booties from Laws of General Economy.
it is a great blog that I go check it out every once in a while.





9 comments:

chie said...

its cute! and look very comfy!

Akazukin said...

Looks good in black. Nice tights too.

lunatepetal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lunatepetal said...

Hi, Chie :)
thanks! it sure is comfortable!

lunatepetal said...

thank you, Akazukin :)
I whould like to make in in different colors, but there is no right jeresey at my local store... pretty lame :(

Tiffanyloreneallen said...

I didn't even recognize you with the bangs!!! Super Cute!!

lunatepetal said...

hey tiff :)
yeah,,, I chopped it off like a month ago. now I am in the dilemma - should I cut it again, or keep ot growing?? hmmmmmmmm

Slanelle said...

love the shoes!

lunatepetal said...

thanks, slanelle :)