Tuesday, September 8, 2009

sing you goodnight

little L is very musical.

the very first night after she was born,
she was making this very cute breathing cooing sound all night.

-one of very precious memorable moments you'll never forget-

she loves singing.
makes different kind of sounds, noise and tones.

the past few nights, we've been singing together in bed before going to sleep.
well,,, more like toning.

humming in different tones

until she falls asleep.

sometimes, we all fall a sleep.


very precious


very happy

2 comments:

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

how sweet! do you make any clothes for your baby?

::HARUNA:: said...

Hi, Chie :)
I've made only one dress for her, so far... it'spretty pitiful, I know... :( I should make her more things! but I also find it hard to spend that much time and energy making her clothes which she grows out of so quickly! I am trying to come up with a design that is good for at least a few years!