Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Etsy - jewelry updates #2

another cute bracelet for you!
I originally started making a green one as my friend's upcoming birthday gift.
then I decided to make a few more for my Etsy shop cuz it turned out so darn cute :)

I love the delicate look, but the colors add a little bit of playful fun.

I would also like to post a how-to on this bracelet.
I've taken pictures and all I have to do is write step-by-step directions.
but I'm going to wait until next week when we FINALLY get a high speed Internet at home!
yay! no more piggiebacking on the S L O W internet!!
it's been pretty frustrating trying to get online, and getting bumped off.
it's waaaaayyyyyy toooooooo sloooooooooowwwwwwww ...


so, please stay tuned!
I will also post a how-to on hoop earrings next week, as I promised!

2 comments:

Akazukin said...

So darn cute indeed. Can't wait!

::HARUNA:: said...

hey, Akazukin :)
I also made myself one... couldn't resist... :P

we should get the Internet all set up by Mon. so, yeah! please come back for the good stuff :)