Friday, July 10, 2009

braided cuteness

it is a nice day out today :)
it's pretty rare for B to work on Fridays,
but they have this job that needs to be done by next weekend.
so I am at home with little L today.


about a month a go, I got tired of the LONG hair,
and decided to cut it short.
well, shorter - a bit above my chest.
after having long hair for 5 - 6 years,
I had forgotten how easy to take care of short hair.
everything was so much easier - washing, brushing and sleeping!

but, as much as I enjoy having shorter hair,
I also miss having my long hair...

when I had long hair down to my waist,
I used to braid my hair and pinned them up.

I didn't know you could still braid the shorter hair!

I had to try it :)

taddaaa
I love it :) :) :)

it's a bit messy,
but hey! it worked :)!

I think this is going to help me with the super hot summer days :)

p.s. have a lovely weekend ♥

2 comments:

Slanelle said...

u look wonderful with this hairdo, i must try it !! thanks so much for your kind message, means a lot to me :)

::HARUNA:: said...

>Slanelle
thank you :)
yea, you should try it. it is so much cooler to have your hair up and nice in the hot summer!

and hope you are feeling better :)