Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Etsy - print updates


ahhhh

I finally updated & re-listed some of my prints on my print Etsy shop!
I am in a process of moving my prints from my Jewelry & Clothes Etsy shop to the Print Etsy shop!

I thought I could go to the expired listings, then copy and paste to a new listing.
but, I couldn't open the pages for the expired listings... :(
so, I got lazy, as usual, and procrastinated until now.
it's been,,,, hmmmmmm,,,,, a few months now?!


I know, I know, I am bad...

but I had to take all the measurements once again
(this time I learned to write those down in my book),
and new photos are needed for some prints
because they didn't transfer well to a memory stick from my old computer...

a lot of work!

I have not taken any new photos just yet,
but they are coming!
yes yes, very soooooooooonnnnn!!!
I promise :)


so, hopefully I can get the rest rolling in the next few weeks!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes a lot of work, but well worth it, I cannot wait to see it all when it is finished.
:)

::HARUNA:: said...

>Leigh
haven't taken any photos yet, but I will try to upload the rest of the prints by the weekend :)!