Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sailor's little girl

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I finally received my battery charger from mom today :)
now, I can take pictures of a lot of things....


to start with...


this is a dress I made last week.




the pattern is Tara from Burda Style.
I always wanted to try this pattern.
it was very easy & quick!
I like that :)


I added some lace on the bust.
the back yoke is lowered a little,
and straps are crossed on the back then tied in a bow on the front.



I will list this dress on my Etsy store by tomorrow!


6 comments:

EmilyKate said...

It's lovely! The fabric is great and I love the lace trim you added and the lil bow. Little details make all the difference :o)

verypurpleperson said...

Such a sweet dress! I really love the colour and the lace details.

Karencilla said...

it's such a lovely dress. I love it.

Melinda said...

This is really nice. If only it were warm enough to wear something like this in New Zealand!

lunatepetal said...

ahhhhhh
thanks everyone for the kind words :)
cute comfortable dresses are one of the necessities in the hot summer!

Dana_In_Wonderland said...

I just stumbled by this blog
its lovely
and i love that dress you made!