Tuesday, February 9, 2010

oh my little girl is sick... :(

My daughter is not feeling well... :(
she had coughs since the last weekend, and yesterday she had fever.

oh, and last night, we found some red spots on her back and right arm.
we thought it might be chicken pox...
but this morning the 'spots' appears less red and less swollen... and no new spots...
so,,, hm.... :l
don't know what they are now...
maybe some bug bites??

inspite of her cough and fever,
she is handling it so well.
she is not fussy, but she is eating well and resting well.
in fact she is sleeping on my lap right now :)

it breaks my heart and makes me feel horrible for her every time she gets sick.
(well, she is healthy and has a strong immune system, so she doesn't get sick that often. but still...)
oh, how many more times I have to feel this way... :(

hope it will pass soon and she feels better soon!


p.s. I'll be back when she gets better :)


4 comments:

Ophelia.K said...

I hope she will feel better soon. Mom's hands can release a pain, so rub her body, it might help to relax.

She will be alright;)

::HARUNA:: said...

>Ophelia.k
thanks! yes, there is something magical bout mother's touch! a special healing power!!
she is feeling a lot better now, and now I have to make sure it is completely gone!

Logan Rojas said...

I hear you, Haruna. I do remember when my firstborn got sick, I really didn’t know what to do. As a first time dad, I had no idea how to handle it. But I learned from that experience and studied some basic home remedies for my baby girl. And of course, me and my wife make sure that we bring her to her ped for a regular check-up.

Malachi Cates said...

As parents, it’s sad to see our children get sick. Well, we also went from being a kid and experienced different kinds of sickness, so we really know what they’re going through. It’s important that you always keep a contact no. of your pedia, so you can call him any time in case you need advice for your children.