Friday, February 26, 2010

this week

it feels like I have been out of the blogging world for the entire week!
I've been reading up on the blogs I enjoy, but have not had enough time to write a post on my own blog...

my husband was home for the week because there was no work.
it is a nature of construction having a up and down times, and it's both good and bad.
financially, it's not that great, but it's awesome having a family time for the whole week!
he's been working out of town and coming home only on the weekends for the past six months.
so, it was definitely great for all of us to have him at home for the week.
we got some stuff done,
and little L(our daughter) always loves having a papa time.
and just be lazy and enjoy being around each other.
this whole week was like a loooooong weekend :)

besides that, I got a few sewing projects done.
I have been too lazy to make an effort to take some pictures,
but I promise, they are coming!

and now I am into knitting!!
I even finished my first knitting project!!
ha :)

it's getting a bit long, so I'll tell you more about it in another post sometime this weekend!



have a wonderful weekend :)




No comments: