Monday, January 18, 2010

this is it!

okay, I've decided
this is the last package of coffee!


I am going to switch to MATE after finishing it.


I had never been a big coffee drinker until I went to a collage.
I had one cup of coffee every morning, then maybe one or two more in the afternoon.
ever since then, I had a cup here and there, and I went cold turkey when I got pregnant.
about six months ago, got back to the habit of having a cup of coffee in the morning.
well, decaf coffee.
I don't really know why.
obviously I don't need it.


so, last night I told my hubby, who doesn't drink coffee at all, that
I was going to quit having coffee at home!

matte is so much better for you anyway.
here are some facts about matte:
it is high in amino acids and vitamins, also in antioxidants.
it has much less caffeine(about 1/3 of coffee).
and less acidic than coffee.


I am saying goodbye to coffee breath, headaches and upset stomach!

No comments: